Android owner? But wanted it to look like iOS( Apple fan but seems to be expensive ). I've found an solution to it. Now, you must ...

Make your Android look like iOS8


Android owner? But wanted it to look like iOS(Apple fan but seems to be expensive). I've found an solution to it. Now, you must be thinking I am talking about another iOS launcher. Yes, you are right but I've also found apps which will change your notification bar and also add a power controller which opens up from the bottom. So, don't wait anymore go ahead and download the apps below.
Hey!, just scroll up a bit and see how my tab looks(anyway it's a Galaxy).

iLauncher (iOS app drawer):
Download

iNoty (iOS notification bar):
Download

iControl (iOS control panel or whatever comes out from the bottom):
Download

0 comments: